If you’re a lawyer, you know that content marketing is an important part of your overall SEO strategy. Content marketing can help drive more traffic and improve the visibility of your website, which ultimately leads to more clients and higher revenue.
The Importance of SEO
With today’s rise of technology and its affect on our lives getting bolder by the minute, being able to make an appearance on social media and search engines to build up a community and attract potential clients is necessary.That is where SEO (Search Engine Optimization) steps in to make sure your website and the services you offer end up on the front page of search engines!
In this article, we’ll discuss six tips for improving your content marketing efforts:
Avoid Keyword Stuffing
Keyword Stuffing is when you use the same keyword over and over again in a sentence, which can be seen as spamming. If you overload your webpage with keywords in order to manipulate the search engine AI, thinking that your website’s ranking will be improved, it will in fact have the exact opposite effect. The reason for this is that not only will these keywords be considered irrelevant by the engine, but they also tend to be quite annoying for most readers.
Add Value to Your Content
One of the best ways to improve your content marketing is by adding value. You should be trying to give your readers a reason for coming back and reading more of your articles, or at least providing them with useful information that they can’t get anywhere else. For example:
- “I am an experienced lawyer who helps clients with their legal issues.”
- “I have experience helping clients with their legal issues.”
While both sentences are valid and grammatically correct, they don’t provide any value to potential customers reading them. By repeating “experienced lawyer” over and over again, you’re highlighting this aspect of yourself rather than talking about what makes you unique or interesting and that’s not good content marketing!
If you want them to share it, make it easy for them! Make sure there are links in the article that lead directly back to where they came from. If possible, use an image or video at the end so readers know exactly where they’re going once they finish reading, this way there won’t be any confusion about where their journey ends up taking them next time around!
Optimize for Mobile Search
When it comes to SEO for lawyers, mobile optimization is a must. It’s not just about making sure your website looks good on a phone; you also need to optimize content for search engines so that they can find it when people are searching for legal services on their phones.
Whether you use android or iOS, make sure to check out RunSensible’s mobile app!
There are two key things you should do:
- Appropriate Text Size – Make sure that all of the text in your articles is visible without zooming in or out. This will help Google understand what kind of information is available at different sizes and make it easier for users to read through pages quickly as well!
- Optimized Image Size – Optimize images so they’re not too big or too small; remember, bigger isn’t always better! If an image takes up most of someone’s screen real estate without providing any additional value to readers then maybe you should consider removing it altogether.
Optimize for Voice Search via Text-to-Speech Software
Voice search is a new frontier in content marketing, and it’s one that you should be taking advantage of. Voice search has grown exponentially in recent years, and it’s expected to continue growing even more rapidly.
According to Google, “the number of people using voice assistants doubled in 2018.” The company also notes that “people tend to use them more often when they have time constraints or are multitasking.” This makes sense: speaking instead of typing allows people faster access to information without having to stop what they’re doing so they can type something out on their phones or computers (or both).
Voice technology has come a long way since Siri was first introduced back in 2011; nowadays we have tools like Alexa and Google Assistant which allow us access all kinds of information by simply asking questions out loud–no typing required!
Use Your Keywords Naturally
It’s important to use keywords naturally. If you try to shoehorn them into your content, it will come across as unnatural and spammy. Instead of putting a keyword at the end of every sentence or paragraph, think about how you would talk about your topic with a friend over coffee and then write your content accordingly!
- Use keywords in title tags – Include one or two of your most important keywords as part of your page titles (the text above each web page). You should also include them in meta descriptions (the short description that appears below links when people search for something). This helps search engines understand what they’re supposed to be finding when they visit those pages.
- Use keywords in URLs – Most web hosting software has an option for automatically generating unique URLs for each page on a website; however, there may be times when manually creating unique URLs can still be useful such as when trying different versions until one performs better than another. When doing so, it’s important not only that these new pages are hosted somewhere other than “/” but also that they include relevant keywords throughout their entire path such as “/blog/lawyers-seo.”
Include a Blog on Your Website
- Include a Blog on your website.
- Add new content regularly, at least once per week (keep the blog active).
- Make sure that each post has a title and meta description that are optimized for search engines.
Content marketing is an important part of SEO efforts. It’s a great way to improve your SEO and get more traffic, leads and sales. We hope we’ve given you some food for thought on how you can improve your content marketing. With these tips, it’s clear that there are many ways to optimize your website for SEO, and it all starts with creating high-quality content that users want to see. Keep in mind that if you aren’t sure whether or not something will work for your audience, then test it out! It might take some time before results show up but they will come eventually – just keep working hard at improving your website and everything else will fall into place eventually