Case management software helps you organize and track your cases, which is essential for any law firm. When you have cases coming in at all times, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and lose track of your client’s needs. Case management software can help with this by organizing everything from the initial intake process to billing clients and tracking their progress through their case. In this post, we’ll go over five popular choices for case management software for small law firms.
Lawyerist is a Cloud-Based software that makes it easy for you to manage your cases. It integrates with other systems, like Acuity Scheduling and Wufoo, so you can use the same interface for managing your calendar, client intake forms and even invoicing clients.
The interface is clean and intuitive–even non-lawyers will find it easy to use. And if something isn’t working the way you want it to, there’s an excellent customer service team that will help you figure out how best to use the features available in this system (and maybe even add some new ones).
RunSensible is a cloud-based case management software that helps you manage your cases, clients and team. RunSensible is an affordable solution for small law firms.
RunSensible has a free trial so you can try it before committing to the monthly subscription fee. The monthly subscription fee supports one user, storage space and access to all features including time tracking and Billing Automation tools.
RunSensible has many document templates so you don’t have to build everything from scratch. The legal documents include client agreements, retainers & retainer invoices, bills & invoices as well as other documents such as letters of instruction & notices which are common in most practices today but often neglected because they require time consuming manual entry into each file when they’re needed instead of being available at any time while working on other matters in that case file where they may be needed next week or even later today after lunch break if client calls back asking questions about something mentioned earlier today when discussing next steps with them…
Clio is another cloud-based practice management software. The free version of Clio includes time tracking and document management, but the paid version offers more powerful features such as billing and invoicing. Clio also integrates with other apps that you may already use, such as QuickBooks or Xero accounting software.
Setting up your account with Clio is easy because there are both desktop versions and mobile apps available on Android or iOS devices. Once you’ve created an account, all your clients’ information will automatically sync across all devices so that you can access it anywhere at any time!
Logikcull is a cloud-based case management software that helps small law firms manage cases and clients. It’s designed for lawyers who want to be able to manage their cases from anywhere, whether they’re sitting in the office or out of town at a deposition or hearing.
Logikcull has many features that make it easy for you and your staff to do their jobs efficiently:
- Document creation – Logikcull lets you create documents from templates, add notes and comments as needed, then save them as PDFs or Word documents so that everyone has access when needed. You can also attach files such as photos or contracts directly into these documents so everything stays organized within one place rather than having multiple versions floating around somewhere else on servers (or worse yet–in email inboxes).
- Collaboration – Collaboration tools allow users within an organization access only those items relevant based upon what permissions they have been granted by administrators; this means there won’t be any accidental disclosures of confidential information between parties involved in litigation matters unless those parties specifically request permission first via an approval process managed by IT staff members working with vendors such as us here at CloudNine Consulting Group Inc., who specialize specifically in providing technology solutions aimed at helping law firms reduce costs while increasing profits.”
Rocket Matter is a cloud-based practice management system designed for law firms of all sizes. It can be used on a desktop, laptop or mobile device. Rocket Matter has many features that make it an excellent option for small law firms:
- Team members can access their cases from anywhere they have an internet connection. This means you don’t have to worry about someone missing something important because they were out of town when it happened!
- The platform allows you to easily share documents and emails with clients directly through the app–no more lost files in email inboxes!
eFileCabinet is a cloud-based case management software designed for small law firms. The system offers a free 30-day trial, and it comes with an intuitive interface that’s easy to learn and use.
The eFileCabinet mobile app lets you access your data from anywhere, so you never have to worry about being caught off guard by an important email or phone call when you’re away from the office.
We hope this list has given you some ideas about the best case management software for your firm. Whether you’re looking for something simple or complex, there are plenty of options out there that can help your law practice run more smoothly. Our top pick is RunSensible because it allows users to customize their experience based on what they need from their software.
1. How should I choose which software to buy?
Most of the software mentioned in this article have free trial periods that you can use to see which one fits your needs best.
2. What is the difference between these software?
The basis of what each of these software does is the same; however, there are many different factors including: UX/UI design, subscription fees, support timezones etc that make each one unique.